Cultural Management: Science and Education
(CMSE) is a peer-reviewed, professional journal dedicated to the advancement of best practice and latest thinking in cultural management, including the results of basic and applied scientific research of international authors in the English language.
The international character of the journal is confirmed both by the multinational membership of the Scientific Committee and by the journal's authors, who come from scientific centers around the world. A high quality of content is ensured by the fact that all articles are subject to a double-blind review process by recognized authorities in the given fields of science. The journal brings expert opinions and results of the scientific studies related to cultural management in a wide range of scientific fields.
Articles published by the CMSE cover the following areas:
- strategic cultural management,
- cultural tourism and the creative industries,
- cultural economics and finance,
- cultural education,
- cultural policy,
- governance and leadership,
- arts marketing,
- audience development and participation,
- philanthropy and fundraising,
- cultural production and consumption.
CMSE considers the following types of articles:
- Research — data reports from original research. The articles discuss the outputs of authors' primary research.
- Case studies — the articles present experiences resulting from the application of existing methods or procedures and relevant findings which could be valuable for readers.
- Review articles — the articles present the systematic review or comparative study of already known knowledge. The reviews should explore any new viewpoint and connections which could be valuable for readers.
CMSE is published twice a year (June and December) in print and in electronic form.
Cultural Management: Science and Education is indexed by Scopus,
ERIH PLUS, Index Copernicus, the Directory of Research Journals Indexing, the International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR) and SJIF - Scientific Journal Impact Factor.
See also our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.